Wasted home screen

Tommy131

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm hardly tech savvy and if this has been raised previously, sorry! Love the Turbo so far. Coming from Razr Maxx with five home screens, the Turbo has three, with one hijacked by Amazon. Can this be deleted to make room for more shortcuts?
Thank you!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried to long press on it and move it to the top where it says remove or whatever?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
what dpham said, plus to add screens just drag an icon to the right of the rightmost screen, and a new blank one will appear. Long press on an empty part of the screen and you can rearrange the order of the screens too.

Tommy131

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I've tried that. It takes up the whole screen so there's no room for anything else! When I long press and drag to remove it just slides back into place. Ugh

psugrad97

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
You have to slide it all the way to the top of the screen until it turns red. Let go and then it will be removed.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tommy131

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Wow. Did that. Its gone, thanks. Had to hold it in the 'red zone' and it was discarded. But it removed the whole home screen! Now I just have two. Ah well....

dcallan

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
As you add more items to a home screen, you can hover the icon or widget close to the edges of the screen, it will generate a new page and allow you to drop the item on the new page. Imagine the screen being "elastic."

Tommy131

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
As we used to say in Brooklyn, "youse guys are freakin awesome!".
Can't wait to learn more stuff I didn't even know I was missing! Thank you!