buttons no longer light up

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed this, the only thing ive done recently is clear the cache and do the play store updates. It may have started a couple days ago but i just noticed it..

Haven't done anything that should affect it...

Anyway, i found it odd, and there isn't setting on this phone to change them lighting up or not..

Posted via the Android Central App

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked them in a dark room? They won't light up when you're in a certain brightness level.

Sent from my Ballistic Turbo

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Well they are working now.. I thought the room i was in was dark enough, apparently not lol

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I had to pay for the Lux app to get the button lights to turn off and you did it for free?!?

I feel cheated...

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I had to pay for the Lux app to get the button lights to turn off and you did it for free?!?

I feel cheated...

The Lux app can turn off the back light of the navigation buttons?

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
So can the free version of Darker. Set to 100% and check off turn of capacitive buttons.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.

nwasquad1

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Didnt want to start my own thread so I'll post here. Recently noticed that the third soft key button (showing multiple windows) doesn't fully light up. It shows the 'front' window as lit but the 'back' window (which kind of looks like a flipped, sideways "L") is not. Tried rebooting a few times and it is not a 'darkness' issue like OP. Not sure how or when this happened or if it is normal.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Didnt want to start my own thread so I'll post here. Recently noticed that the third soft key button (showing multiple windows) doesn't fully light up. It shows the 'front' window as lit but the 'back' window (which kind of looks like a flipped, sideways "L") is not. Tried rebooting a few times and it is not a 'darkness' issue like OP. Not sure how or when this happened or if it is normal.

There's already thread about this issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae