So my turbo is set up nice, but when I decided to add in my google play music account, after entering my email it says it cant communicate with google servers. I tried removing my google account and readding to the phone, but that didnt work either. Can anyone help? 2 step verification is not turned on with my account as well.

EDIT: apparently all I had to do was click on my email that was on the main screen. Telling it to add an existing probably confused it? But anyways, now Im curious because my google music settings show NO authorized devices. Is my phone not authorized anymore? My old phone was on there, but I deleted it from the list, now no devices are there....I mean, Im listening to music with it, and I can buy songs, so Im confused. Or is it a moot point because I only use a STANDARD account?
    01-15-2015 05:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you're listening to music on your phone without difficulty, then it's authorized. There may have been some temporary glitch--check again tomorrow on the Play Music website's settings.
    01-15-2015 07:37 PM
    So my turbo is set up nice, but when I decided to add in my google play music account, after entering my email it says it cant communicate with google servers. I tried removing my google account and readding to the phone, but that didnt work either. Can anyone help? 2 step verification is not turned on with my account as well.

EDIT: apparently all I had to do was click on my email that was on the main screen. Telling it to add an existing probably confused it? But anyways, now Im curious because my google music settings show NO authorized devices. Is my phone not authorized anymore? My old phone was on there, but I deleted it from the list, now no devices are there....I mean, Im listening to music with it, and I can buy songs, so Im confused. Or is it a moot point because I only use a STANDARD account?

I did the same thing, I dint realize that all you had to do was click on the email. Boy did I feel dumb.
    01-16-2015 07:50 AM