OK, I've been all over the internet looking for the answer but no joy.

Suppose I want to send a music file from my PC to my phone. When I'm about to do this does PushBullet ask me where I want to send the file on my phone? Or, where does the file go on my phone?

Same question but I want to send a photo file from my phone to my PC. Where does the file get stored?
    01-16-2015 07:24 PM
    Found this, but it's two years old:

When you push a file, a note, an address, or a list to your phone, PushBullet drops it into the notifications pane. Just tap the item in the notifications list and you'll be prompted to open it in the right application. If you push an address, you can choose Maps. If you push a document, you can choose whatever document reader you have installed.

PushBullet Sends Files, Lists, Addresses, and More from Your Browser to Your Android Phone

So if I send a music file from my PC to my phone, I get a notification, tap on the notification and then (apparently) have the option of opening the file. What I want to do is send the file to my Music folder without having to open it. The file is on my phone somewhere, I wonder where it sends it?
    01-17-2015 12:44 PM