Yes!!! I love the Droid Turbo Battery Life

silverback

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Apparently 30%? I have used it quite a bit, there were a couple small charges in there, but integrating that curve has a fair bit more area than even my Maxx did when new.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Apparently 30%? I have used it quite a bit, there were a couple small charges in there, but integrating that curve has a fair bit more area than even my Maxx did when new.

I'm no expert, but if "there were a couple small charges in there", doesn't that negate any type of results? Don't get me wrong. I'm pleased that you're loving your Turbo. Most of us are as well.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
How much of that time was the screen on tho?

Does it matter? If he's doing everything he wants to do and getting 2 days of battery life, who cares how much is screen on time.
It's pretty impressive and a great phone!

Posted from my Droid Turbo, Kelly and Ozone

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Coming from the Droid Razr Maxx with the 3300mAh battery to the Turbo with its 3900mAh battery was a bit less impressive experience for me. I really think the amount of battery required for the Turbo screens eats up that extra 600mAh and makes it a wash. In some cases, I feel I got better battery life from my Razr Maxx.

silverback

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm no expert, but if "there were a couple small charges in there", doesn't that negate any type of results? Don't get me wrong. I'm pleased that you're loving your Turbo. Most of us are as well.
They would, had they been full charges. Hence the explanation of integrating the curve.

I have had a RAZR Maxx, a Droid Maxx and now a Turbo. The Turbo is the best battery life I have experienced to date. If Verizon doesn't give us over the air enemas, it will be a fine phone indeed.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Lollipop will make the battery even better. Cannot wait to see what it has in store for us.

Posted via the Android Central App

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
They would, had they been full charges. Hence the explanation of integrating the curve.

I have had a RAZR Maxx, a Droid Maxx and now a Turbo. The Turbo is the best battery life I have experienced to date. If Verizon doesn't give us over the air enemas, it will be a fine phone indeed.

I gotcha now. I'm still learning. I just recently installed GSam and I was instructed to let it run a few days, that start to analyze the data. I'm trying to learn about this app and how the battery works in general.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the Droid Razr Maxx with the 3300mAh battery to the Turbo with its 3900mAh battery was a bit less impressive experience for me. I really think the amount of battery required for the Turbo screens eats up that extra 600mAh and makes it a wash. In some cases, I feel I got better battery life from my Razr Maxx.

I agree with this, as my DRM got 2 days of life, easily, with an 80% drain. But, these are two different phones. The DRM pales in comparison to the speed, sharp display, and power of the DT. Losing 9 hours or so of battery life for the improvements is a fair exchange, IMO.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

The point was though that he's misrepresenting the battery life due to the 'few small charges' (which also isn't good for the phone's battery memory). Great that he is happy with it, but the posted picture is slightly misleading to others.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I didn't realize that LP will improve battery life.

Don't count on it. Google also said that KitKat had battery improvements but the Droid Maxx has had worse battery life on kk than on the original jellybean.

It could have better battery life but it's possible it will be a wash.

silverback

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
The point was though that he's misrepresenting the battery life due to the 'few small charges' (which also isn't good for the phone's battery memory). Great that he is happy with it, but the posted picture is slightly misleading to others.
OK. So, the calculus reference isn't working here.

silverback

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing 85%+ of the general population wouldn't get a calculus reference. So, not sure why it would be used as an explanation as opposed to layman's terms.
Because it fits. Its a highschool concept, thus I thought people would understand. Not like we're solving systems of differential equations on the imaginary plane...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia