I'm baffled how I deleted the stock home screen widget(circle with weather, battery percentage etc..) how do I get it back ? what am I overlooking ? I've searched the whole phone and cant find it. Thanks.
    01-23-2015 08:09 PM
    It's in your widgets - Command Center".
    01-23-2015 08:11 PM
    I checked both home screens, widgets, no where to be found.
    01-23-2015 08:20 PM
    ok, sorry, I didn't realize I disabled it........feeling slightly dumb now.
    01-23-2015 08:23 PM
    Ha...at least you admit it. I've done it several times.
    01-23-2015 09:59 PM
    Ha...at least you admit it. I've done it several times.
    lol, i feel better now that I got you to admit it.
    01-24-2015 09:56 PM
    You deleted the stock home screen widget. Well I have five screens set HP to swipe through. I have stuff on on five. Today was a blank sixth. Couldn't figure out why I had it or how it got there. But I drug a random widget to it, deleted the widget, and the sixth screen disappeared. It was very, very odd.

EDIT: in fact it just did it again! Weird.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-28-2015 04:43 PM
    You deleted the stock home screen widget. Well I have five screens set HP to swipe through. I have stuff on on five. Today was a blank sixth. Couldn't figure out why I had it or how it got there. But I drug a random widget to it, deleted the widget, and the sixth screen disappeared. It was very, very odd.

By design.
    01-28-2015 04:50 PM
    By design.
    By design? How so? I've always kept it at 5 and I think I had to add the ones to get it to five.

Oh well. No big deal. Just weird, that's all.
    01-28-2015 09:38 PM
    By design? How so? I've always kept it at 5 and I think I had to add the ones to get it to five.
    If you drag an icon or widget to the right of the right most home screen it will create a new one to the right, presumably indefinitely (though I'm sure there is a limit.) That's the way they launcher was designed - it's not limited to a specific number of home screens. Also, when you remove the last icon or widget from a home screen, the home screen itself is deleted.
    01-28-2015 09:44 PM
    If you drag an icon or widget to the right of the right most home screen it will create a new one to the right, presumably indefinitely (though I'm sure there is a limit.) That's the way they launcher was designed - it's not limited to a specific number of home screens. Also, when you remove the last icon or widget from a home screen, the home screen itself is deleted.
    This.
    01-28-2015 09:48 PM
    The thing is, I never did anything to add a new one. It just randomly appears lol. I mean, it's not a big deal, but just one of those weird things I noticed today.

And FYI I quit at 24 additional screens which had me at 29 total with my base five. Why someone would need that many screens, who knows lol.
    01-28-2015 10:08 PM
    There is no "base 5" with the launcher. It has either one or two to start (I don't recall which) and more are added as you add icons or widgets by dragging them to the screen that is currently the right most screen.
    01-28-2015 10:30 PM

no, I disabled a widget on the home screen, thats why I couldnt find it anywhere.
    01-29-2015 03:59 PM
    There is no "base 5" with the launcher. It has either one or two to start (I don't recall which) and more are added as you add icons or widgets by dragging them to the screen that is currently the right most screen.
    To clarify, my personal base five. (I can see how that comment could be misread.) I have five set up that I use. I know the stock out of the box launcher comes with less because I had to figure out how to add more quickly (not hard) but I still wish the home button took you to the middle one (or closest to middle if even number) rather than to the far left. Oh well, 'tis but a minor complaint that two quick swipes resolves quicker than me typing this.
    01-31-2015 04:08 PM