thinnest case available?

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So they don't block the microphones on the back?

yep, that is correct.

just read that online.

"Speaking of the back of the device, you will notice 3 small holes in the back. 2 of them towards the bottom on each side of the power port, and one up top near the camera lens and LED flash.

These are the microphones used for capturing audio within in your videos. Using this 3 microphone setup really helped with the audio captured during video recordings."

D._Manley

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
thanks everyone for the feedback.

i am leaning towards the grey diztronic to compliment the red / 32gb phone that i will be getting.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
When I first got my Turbo on Halloween, the options were considerably fewer than now. It was also less clear that some cases didn't fit both BN and MG versions of the Turbo (all the Verizon cases fit both).

So, the first case I ordered was the black X version Cimo directly from China. It turned out was for the MG version and I have the BN Turbo. It didn't fit (sides are too short).

I bring it up because I was very impressed with the quality and look of the case. I don't like the S design Cimo, but the X was pretty cool, although I do prefer a plain black.

I would recommend it highly, especially since you want the thinnest. Note that I too had a Feather shell for my Droid Maxx and I hated it. I couldn't see the point of using it. I do like the slimmest I can find, though and have historically used a silicone skin of some sort as my main case.

Beyond that I have both a black Tudia and a red Diztronic and they're both very nice. They seem to me to be about as thin as you can get. Definitley less bulky than an Otterbox Commuter or even the Verizon glossy silicone case (I have one in black), for example.

My guess would be the thinnest/lightest would still be a silicone gel skin, but they seem to have gone away to a large extent.

Is the Diztronic thinner than the Cimo? Is the X pattern Cimo the same thickness as the S shape?

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
i considered the cruzerlite cases because i like having the cutouts but i didn't like the android logo on the back.

Codger1212

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Just found this on Amazon. Seems like it is a similar case to the incipio feather that i had for my maxx. I have the ballistic nylon model and says it doesn't fit but may try it just incase.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-03-20-17-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-03-20-17-06.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 115

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Just found this on Amazon. Seems like it is a similar case to the incipio feather that i had for my maxx. I have the ballistic nylon model and says it doesn't fit but may try it just incase.

good find.

i think i might get this.

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

just ordered the black and the red case!

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Great find. It lists the case as being 15g. I weighed my Diztronic at 28g. I think I'll try one of the blue ones. I hope they have a good non-slippery feel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc