My Droid Turbo is a great phone. I wouldn't trade it for any other phone out there. One of the many reasons I got it was the quick updates. Motorola's reputation was golden. Was,,, I just read Samsung s5 on Verizon is rolling out lollipop today and I sit here waiting. Go figure.
    02-02-2015 02:25 PM
    I wonder if Motorola even has a say at all. I thought I heard awhile back the update had been submitted to Vzw for approval. I think it's more controlled by Vzw than anything.
    02-02-2015 02:46 PM
    I believe VZW sells has sold many more S5s than they do Turbos. We'll get it for sure. But, make no mistake, the timing of these things is purposeful. The OEMs are struggling with this 5.0 update. For long time droid users, we must remember that the transitions from Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, and Kit Kat were no different. In fact a few of those (Honeycomb) were utter disasters. For me, Kit Kat has been the most stable Android version. The cosmetic and under the hood changes are prominent with this 5.0 version, so I anticipate there being many bugs along the way. I am, however, as impatient as always regarding these updates. And, I too want the latest and greatest (greatest being purely subjective.)
    02-02-2015 03:51 PM