Anyone have any strong, reliable suggestions for a mountain bike mount for the Droid Turbo? Prefer to be able to keep it IN my Otterbox Defender as I ride.

I'm going to go Amazoning but I figured I'd ask here first in case anyone has any testimonials.
    02-07-2015 08:23 PM
    Try the Slip Grip Bike holder. They have one that will hold the Turbo in its case as I recall. I don't have the Otterbox so I don't know about that one. I use a different case.
    Moo Cow likes this.
    02-08-2015 07:23 AM
    Duck Tape! (or Duct Tape, of you're from that school of thought).

Sorry, most of my posts actually (attempt to) contribute to the conversation, but I just couldn't resist this one.
    Moo Cow likes this.
    02-08-2015 09:07 AM
    Duck Tape! (or Duct Tape, of you're from that school of thought).

Sorry, most of my posts actually (attempt to) contribute to the conversation, but I just couldn't resist this one.
    Provided it is clear and allows me to use its touchscreen interface... but duck tape (yeah I cry fowl on the name of it) does usually fix everything.
    02-08-2015 08:18 PM
    Try the Slip Grip Bike holder. They have one that will hold the Turbo in its case as I recall. I don't have the Otterbox so I don't know about that one. I use a different case.
    Will check out. Thanks. What case do you use, however? So I can measure and compare thicknesses?

There are two on amazon I am considering but I'll look at yours, too. My two I saw:

Option One: Universal Rotating Bicycle Mount
    Option Two: Fonus Brand Rotating Bicycle Mount

I was leaning toward the first one of the two links. Now I must research yours as well.

EDIT:

Which one do you have?

This one that is black?
    Or this one that has a silver metal clamp?
    Because this one may be my best bet but I am curious what you had.
    02-08-2015 08:22 PM
    Provided it is clear and allows me to use its touchscreen interface... but duck tape (yeah I cry fowl on the name of it) does usually fix everything.
    Touché
    Moo Cow likes this.
    02-08-2015 08:35 PM
    I hate all the references to animal cruelty on this thread. Do you have any idea how many DUCKS give up their life for DUCK TAPE??
    Moo Cow likes this.
    02-09-2015 11:20 PM