A little question about earphone.

PeterTheGeek

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
My old sennheiser ie60 broke down due to a accidental drop in the rain. And I kinda stepped on it....
As a result, I'm out of earpieces.
I'm wondering do you guys use earphones with your droid turbo. If so, which specific earphones do you use and how is their performance(sound quality, loudness, mic, control)? And do you think it is suitable for your device. Is turbo able to push it properly?
Thanks for your answers.

Posted via the Android Central App

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I like the LG Tone -- the low end model is sufficient for sound quality and functionality. I used to use the single ear Jawbones, but the battery won't get me through the day, and the battery life shortens over time rather quickly. The LG battery gets me through a whole work day. I only use one of the ear plugs on the LG so I can be aware and available around the office, but if you just want to listen to music, both ear buds will give you a pleasant sound. You can get them $40 on sale if you look around on the net (slick deals, 1sale a day, nomorerack, etc). You can also find knock offs that look just like the LG models, but I can vouch for them. However, I've seen them in the $15 range.

88horizon5speed

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a few headphones. I wouldn't worry about the phone being able to handle any really. But, I use auvio ear buds and I have wesc bass over the ears. And then theres my stereo...but my phone doesn't push my stereo, the stereo pushes the phone lol... I would go to the store and listen to them before you buy. Ime piece of advice is to never by headphones under around $20. Then they all start sounding a lot worse. I've always wanted to buy klipsh in ears but they are a higher price range...

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I use jaybird BlueBuds X, a set of water resistant, Bluetooth earbuds. Fantastic. I have added comply foam tips to make them even better.

Erick Garnica

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Xiaomi piston 2 are what I am using and they are amazing. Only 35 bucks and they beat in sound earphones triple the price

PeterTheGeek

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I like the LG Tone -- the low end model is sufficient for sound quality and functionality. I used to use the single ear Jawbones, but the battery won't get me through the day, and the battery life shortens over time rather quickly. The LG battery gets me through a whole work day. I only use one of the ear plugs on the LG so I can be aware and available around the office, but if you just want to listen to music, both ear buds will give you a pleasant sound. You can get them $40 on sale if you look around on the net (slick deals, 1sale a day, nomorerack, etc). You can also find knock offs that look just like the LG models, but I can vouch for them. However, I've seen them in the $15 range.
Thank you!
Lg tone is definitely a great product. The thing is I already have a Bluetooth earphone for my workout(which is a bone conducting one). I really could use a wire one to enjoy music.
My wireless earpiece is aftershokz bluz2. Its a bone conducting wireless earphone. Especially suitable for running. Battery life is fair though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iseeyouo-o