04-24-2015 10:47 PM
43 12
tools
    I had a flexible glass screen protector put on by verizon a little over a week ago and I love it! No halo and no finger prints. I don't know if it's just me but my screen seems brighter.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-26-2015 04:34 PM
    Very nice!! This is what I wanted to see. I wonder how they run out of stock so quick!! I am waiting till they come back in stock and then I will be buying it.
    I don't think it has run out of stock. I think it is yet to have been in stock. They have it up on their website so they can start selling it as soon as it is available.
    03-26-2015 05:23 PM
    I had a flexible glass screen protector put on by verizon a little over a week ago and I love it! No halo and no finger prints. I don't know if it's just me but my screen seems brighter.

It isn't brighter. Glad you like it though because not many here like it. It attracts fingerprints and feels cheap. The Verizon Tempered Glass is much better and actually feels like glass.
    03-26-2015 05:23 PM
    $35 is not cheap for it.
    No, but the quality is exceptional. Also, the warranty replaces it for $5 shipping so its worth it.
    03-26-2015 06:12 PM
    The invisible shield screen protectors are in stock on zag's website and buy one get one free this weekend. I just ordered 2 for just shy of $25... Free shipping.

Eclipse2K likes this.
    03-29-2015 06:26 PM
    The invisible shield screen protectors are in stock on zag's website and buy one get one free this weekend. I just ordered 2 for just shy of $25... Free shipping.

Unfortunately, this is not the Zagg Glass. I can't go back to film.
    dungoyle likes this.
    03-29-2015 07:55 PM
    Unfortunately, this is not the Zagg Glass. I can't go back to film.
    This
    03-31-2015 09:33 AM
    I'm seeing Zagg Glass is now in stock at Zaggs website. Anyone going to try it?
    04-16-2015 04:10 AM
    I'm seeing Zagg Glass is now in stock at Zaggs website. Anyone going to try it?
    I just checked its showing out of stock?
    04-16-2015 06:34 AM
    I just checked its showing out of stock?
    You're correct. I did a Google Search and its out of stock. When I posted that initially my Google Search led me to Zagg UK where it is indeed still in stock. Didnt even realize it. Wonder why its not in the USA yet.
    04-16-2015 07:08 AM
    You're correct. I did a Google Search and its out of stock. When I posted that initially my Google Search led me to Zagg UK where it is indeed still in stock. Didnt even realize it. Wonder why its not in the USA yet.
    Well maybe that means it will be here soon. I cant wait to see some feedback about how it fits.
    I'm still happy with the last iVoler I got but If I need to get a replacement Ill probably give the Zagg a shot before rolling the dice with iVoler again.
    04-16-2015 07:24 AM
    Which begs the question: why is Zagg offering a droid turbo product in the UK? Even if it is intended for the Moto Maxx, that also is not sold in the UK, and it must have a fraction of sales of the turbo.
    04-16-2015 08:36 AM
    Well, I emailed ZAGG about Glass being in stock in the UK and not the US and they replied it would be available in 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed!

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.
    cbironman24 likes this.
    04-17-2015 12:55 PM
    I just emailed them two days ago and they said that since the Droid Turbo did not sell very well they are not making the HDX or Glass protector for it. They will only be doing the original Invisible Shield and the information on their website is a mistake at the moment.
    04-23-2015 12:50 PM
    I just emailed them two days ago and they said that since the Droid Turbo did not sell very well they are not making the HDX or Glass protector for it. They will only be doing the original Invisible Shield and the information on their website is a mistake at the moment.
    Well that sucks considering they do make them and sell them in the UK :/

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.
    04-23-2015 02:04 PM
    Doesn't make any sense since its sold in the UK. With that said, that seems about right. If its a Motorola device it usually doesn't get a ton of cases and screen protectors. Everyone is on the Samsung bandwagon so they know that's where the money is. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have a Note 4 but Touchwiz drives me nuts.
    04-23-2015 05:18 PM
    I just received the hdx. They are still selling them
    04-24-2015 07:10 PM
    I just received the hdx. They are still selling them
    How do you like it compared to glass screen protectors?
    04-24-2015 10:47 PM
43 12