How do I stop my music player from syncing with my VW every time I get into the car?

oldblue

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Syncing my DT with my VW

Hello all. I have a question about syncing my Droid Turbo with my 2013 VW Passat.

I had a 1st Gen Moto X and had it synced (sunk? :p ) to my car without using the music capability, since I have an iPod for music. I recently picked my DT, and though I had no problem syncing it to my car, how do I stop it from syncing as a music player every time I get into the car? Going through the menu and disabling it as a music player is getting really old really fast.

Not sure if this a question best answered here or at a VW forum. :confused:

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Syncing my DT with my VW

Hello all. I have a question about syncing my Droid Turbo with my 2013 VW Passat.

I had a 1st Gen Moto X and had it synced (sunk? :p ) to my car without using the music capability, since I have an iPod for music. I recently picked my DT, and though I had no problem syncing it to my car, how do I stop it from syncing as a music player every time I get into the car? Going through the menu and disabling it as a music player is getting really old really fast.

In the Turbo Bluetooth setting, locate the VW. Select the icon on the right that looks like an equalizer slider bar (settings). You'll have two check boxes: Phone Audio and Media Audio. Uncheck Media Audio.

lovecars

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Syncing my DT with my VW

Try this, this is my prefered method.

Open the MOTO app, go to the top left, touch the 3 vertical dots, touch Assist, then choose Driving. Unclick music.

If you disable it on the bluetooth services, you might not get other alerts that the phone will give you.

Music is just one of the Media services on Bluetooth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon