How to Simulate a "Battery Pull" on the Turbo?

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
On my Droid Razr Maxx, you would press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons together for a few seconds to "reset" the phone by simulating a pulling of the battery. Is that function available on the Turbo and if so, what's the key sequence?

Thanks in advance.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was under the impression that just holding the power button down for about 10 seconds should do it.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I was under the impression that just holding the power button down for about 10 seconds should do it.
Exactly correct sir. Just press and hold the power button, ignoring the usual pop-up display until the phone shuts down. Release the power button. It will power back up on it's own.

Hgouck

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I believe Holding the power button only is more of a soft reset. If you want to do what pulling the battery does press and hold the power and volume down for 30 seconds. First it takes a screen shot than powers off keep holding for the 30 seconds. The phone will power up with a menu. Choose normal start up.

JMHO

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: How to Simulate a "Battery Pull" on the Turbo?

I believe Holding the power button only is more of a soft reset. If you want to do what pulling the battery does press and hold the power and volume down for 30 seconds. First it takes a screen shot than powers off keep holding for the 30 seconds. The phone will power up with a menu. Choose normal start up.

JMHO

No, the hold power button is the battery pull on the Droid Maxx.

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95414/p/30,6720,8882

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca