Love this phone

Mark8768

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Just switched from the HTC M8 which was great but the 5'2 display and moto features are just outstanding on Turbo. I was able to correct most of the in call volume issues using the solutions provided here and after a day or so of fine tuning the Turbo has been exceptional all the way around !

:D

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Just switched from the HTC M8 which was great but the 5'2 display and moto features are just outstanding on Turbo. I was able to correct most of the in call volume issues using the solutions provided here and after a day or so of fine tuning the Turbo has been exceptional all the way around !

:D

So you basically gave up lollipop and went from bad camera to a bad camera. I don't think it was a great switch especially if you have to live with the turbo for two years. Should have went m9, g4 or s6.

Mark8768

May 24, 2010
Visit site
So you basically gave up lollipop and went from bad camera to a bad camera. I don't think it was a great switch especially if you have to live with the turbo for two years. Should have went m9, g4 or s6.

Nope... Lollipop is a cluster right now. M9 offered nothing that M8 didn't have. Very happy with this phone and because I buy for my company and with buddy upgrades I am not married to any device for a set period of time.

irishlak

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad you are happy, I own the same device and have not had one problem. I sold my n6 because of all the glitches and lollipop issues . I am like you I upgrade phones about every 6 months but I may hold on to this one for a bit longer. Good luck and enjoy ....

Posted via the Android Central App

leehardballer12

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
There are no bad cameras on smartphones nowadays, imo... Only bad photo takers...
And the Turbo camera is far from bad...

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
We just added a third line to our plan for use as a "home phone" and the deal for the Turbo at Best Buy was very good so I picked it up. I'm currently using it as my daily driver, instead of my Moto X, and I'm surprised how little I miss Lollipop.

Even today, I think the Droid Turbo is a compelling device if you are a Motorola or even a Nexus fan.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

So when the M8, M9, G4 or S6 battery has died and the turbo still has plenty left, which phone has the bad camera?

Here's a hint.... The ones with the dead battery.

Sent from my Ballistic Turbo

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
So when the M8, M9, G4 or S6 battery has died and the turbo still has plenty left, which phone has the bad camera?

Here's a hint.... The ones with the dead battery.

Sent from my Ballistic Turbo

Turbos camera is bad no matter who's battery is dead. Bad camera is a bad camera.

irishlak

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
You know what's funny if you record a video in 1080p and tap the screen it takes really good pictures no lag at all , ironic lol

irishlak

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm serious turn on your camcorder while you are filming in 1080 tap the screen it takes great pictures they are focused perfectly and their is no shutter lag. Try it it made me laugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze