A couple of weeks ago, my daughter broke the screen on the droid turbo i had given her. ( it was mine, i loved it but i missed the note phones).

Anyway we took it to the verizon store i always do business with and they looked at it and said they would ship a replacement.

I got the "like new" replacement, the only issue was bad weather slowed it down a couple days. But the replacement was in great shape.

Re setting it up made me kinda miss the droids, i seem to go back and forth between them and the note line.

Anyway, i figured i would give Verizon some props for being really good about taking care of the situation

Btw, i did go ahead and buy an otterbox defender for it, so hopefully no more screen cracks lol
    Verizon Note4 w/ Otterbox Defender
    03-08-2015 03:38 AM
    Thankfully Verizon offers a 1 time replacement on broken displays for the Turbo, right?

I've been through so many phones over the years. Droid, Droid 2, Droid RAZR Maxx, Droid Maxx HD, Note 2, Droid Maxx, Note 3, S5 and now Turbo. I think I'm done switching phones constantly but as you can see I always go back to Motorola. I don't like Touchwiz because its clunky and lags where as Motorola just runs smooth as butter.
    03-08-2015 02:54 PM