Xtreme Guard is offering 90% off any products when 2 or more are purchased, if you apply coupon code Spring90 at check out. This is a good way to get 2 Spartan Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for $4.50 each, shipped free. Of course, you can use the code for 90% off anything else they have too, but since I have had good luck with their tempered glass protection for my Droid Turbo, I'm posting a link for their Turbo page and recommending the tempered glass protector with the minor reservation below: Motorola Droid Turbo Screen Protector

The 90% off deals are usually $6 each out the door, so this is an especially good deal, if you get a good fitment from the product. Which brings me to the "fair warning" part of this post. Some users have not had a good experience with this product, but several, including me, have had good experiences.
    Bleezy likes this.
    03-16-2015 02:07 PM
    Nice

Sent from my Droid Turbo
    03-16-2015 02:45 PM
    Just ordered two with free shipping! Awesome!
    03-16-2015 05:45 PM
    Are these easy to apply? In other words, do you just clean your screen and put them on or is there more involved?
    03-16-2015 05:47 PM
    Are these easy to apply? In other words, do you just clean your screen and put them on or is there more involved?
    I found them very easy to apply. Clean the screen, then wipe it dry very thoroughly with the included microfiber cloth to ensure it's flawlessly clean. Pull the adhesive backing halfway down from the top, line up the top, then allow the the screen to lay straight down, and pull the backing off the remaining bottom of the screen. The screen is a very stiff surface, and won't be flopping around on you. I found it easy to work with.

I've installed two, since my first one gave its life in a fall to protect my real screen. Post and photos here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...ml#post4207343 (post 96 & 97)
    03-16-2015 05:58 PM
    This post you state Xtreme Guard TEMPERED GLASS Protector, the web site states XtremeGuard is made from the toughest clearest FILM available. Am I missing something???
    They have a Spartan Tempered Glass Screen SALE PRICE:$44.99

Hope someone is able to clear this up. I think this is misleading to people that don't really know much about screen protectors.
    03-16-2015 09:12 PM
    This post you state Xtreme Guard TEMPERED GLASS Protector, the web site states XtremeGuard is made from the toughest clearest FILM available. Am I missing something???
    They have a Spartan Tempered Glass Screen SALE PRICE:$44.99

Hope someone is able to clear this up. I think this is misleading to people that don't really know much about screen protectors.
    Yes, you're missing something. The Spartan Tempered Glass Screen Protectors are marked down to $44.99. Buy 2 for a total of $89.98, then take off 90% for a total of $9. It isn't misleading in the least. You get tempered glass. Not film.
    lovecars and lithoman23 like this.
    03-16-2015 09:35 PM
    Just ordered 2... Thanks dungoyle
    03-16-2015 09:51 PM
    2 on order....thanks for the heads up..

Now keep your eyes open for the Tylt wireless charger 50%off deal..LOL

Thanks again
    03-17-2015 04:13 PM
    Are these any better than last time this was posted? I didn't think people were very happy with them...?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...ml#post4146896
    03-17-2015 09:03 PM
    Are these any better than last time this was posted? I didn't think people were very happy with them...?

Doubt it, but dungoyle has had a decent if not great experience with the product. I received two of them and had to get a refund due to an extremely poor fit with a ton of lifting issues. I'm not alone in this but dungoyle isn't alone in his experience either.

Its hit or miss. I'm now using the Verizon Tempered Glass and its the only one that has fit perfectly fit me. Still, alignment is key and seeing as others have had issues with this too I must caution that the curved display requires any protector to be installed with precision. I feel one issue with every other brand is they're too big and vary in quality of the adhesive. People have installed iVoler brand without an issue but when they needed to install a second iVoler it went poorly. Its strange and unexplainable other than quality control issues.
    03-18-2015 04:18 AM
    I just went to the web site, looked up tempered glass screen protector, and searched for "turbo". There were no matches.
    03-18-2015 02:09 PM
    I just went to the web site, looked up tempered glass screen protector, and searched for "turbo". There were no matches.
    Click on the link in the original post named Motorola Droid Turbo Screen Protector. That's the page with the Droid Turbo products. You're looking for Spartan Tempered Glass Screen. Go nuts.
    03-18-2015 02:34 PM

Firstly, I consider Eclipse' response to your post to be a fair one.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. Several users reported halo issues. I didn't have that problem. Other users reported success; so it is very much a YMMV proposition. If this were a $20 purchase, I wouldn't even consider posting it, but it's a $4.50 tempered Glass screen protector with a 50/50 chance of fitting your device. Yes, you're rolling the dice, but it's a pretty low cost risk.
    Bleezy and Eclipse2K like this.
    03-18-2015 02:41 PM
    Followed the link yesterday and got 2 of them for $9 with free shipping. Thanks for the heads up. This is a killer deal even if they aren't the greatest.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-27-2015 11:15 AM