Google Now Weather Card

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else have their Google Now Weather card & notification go missing today? All my other selected cards seems normal but weather is MIA. I've seen a current thread on the Google forums with the same thing affecting Nexus devices but nothing on the Turbo.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I remember seeing this morning, but yup, right now it's not there. I can't remember, though, if it only shows it to me when I'm about to leave home/work.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I tried virtually everything before I finally figured it was not a problem on my end. I guess it's either a bug in the last update or a glitch in their weather feed - everything else seems fine. Thanks for the confirmation.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Same here. In fact, my sister was flying somewhere today, she had sent me an email with the itinerary, and this morning I had weather for her stopover, destination and my home town. (Maybe it thought they were my flights?)

It disappeared later this morning, and I still have no weather. (Her flight details disappeared, too.)

It's a Google issue, I guess.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I would urge everyone with the issue to utilize the "feedback" function of Google Now to report the glitch. The more feedback they get, the more impetus to address it.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
My weather card is still there, but I did notice that (2) of my shipping cards are missing this morning for products that are due to be delivered tomorrow. Those cards have been there for the last couple of days, but gone today for some reason.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Google must be having problems - mine started working for a few minutes & crapped out again. Been coming & going for the last few minutes with only weather now showing - all other shows unavailable. Who knows?, probably back to normal tomorrow.

Last edited:

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be alright now. Mine was gone for most of the day but it's back and working now.

Posted via the Android Central App