we have connected to our home wifi a laptop, a tablet, our Netflix and sometimes my Kindle. They connect fine with no issues. They stay connected and do not shut down until we shut them down.

This phone will not connect. We use the same link and password that we use for the others and nothing. It keeps telling me the password is not correct. I don't know how it can be correct for all the other wifi devices in the house but not for the new turbo.

I have taken it with me to work and I can get it to conncet there.

This is my second droid. The other one I replaced was 2 1/2 years old and the battery was starting to not hold a charge. I loved that phone and that was the only reason I got a new one but really, with this much frustration I think the next phone we get might be as far away from Verizon as possible. I'm getting tired of the people in your store telling me " it connects fine here. you must be entering your password wrong". Do they think I'm three? If they can't tell me whats wrong then just say so but don't imply that I must be an *****.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Paulette Hickey
    03-27-2015 12:03 PM
    we have connected to our home wifi a laptop, a tablet, our Netflix and sometimes my Kindle. They connect fine with no issues. They stay connected and do not shut down until we shut them down.

This phone will not connect. We use the same link and password that we use for the others and nothing. It keeps telling me the password is not correct. I don't know how it can be correct for all the other wifi devices in the house but not for the new turbo.

I have taken it with me to work and I can get it to conncet there.

This is my second droid. The other one I replaced was 2 1/2 years old and the battery was starting to not hold a charge. I loved that phone and that was the only reason I got a new one but really, with this much frustration I think the next phone we get might be as far away from Verizon as possible. I'm getting tired of the people in your store telling me " it connects fine here. you must be entering your password wrong". Do they think I'm three? If they can't tell me whats wrong then just say so but don't imply that I must be an *****.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Paulette Hickey
    Try changing your wireless security at home to TKIP only.
    03-27-2015 12:32 PM
    Go into your router and check in the security section to see if your wireless is set up with a MAC address filter. I had the same problem as you one time and realized I set up my wireless to only accept MAC addresses I manually entered. You can turn MAC filtering off and see if it works. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with Verizon or your Turbo.
    03-27-2015 05:13 PM