Droid Turbo Extended Battery

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. My Droid Turbo can typically get me through a full day even with heavy usage. However, there are times when I need to travel for work and it would be nice to have an extended battery (I'm looking specifically for a battery case, NOT an external battery pack that is carried separately from the phone).

Is anyone aware of an extended battery case for the Turbo? I know Mugen made one for the Maxx, so I would have thought they or someone else would have made one for the Turbo.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi all. My Droid Turbo can typically get me through a full day even with heavy usage. However, there are times when I need to travel for work and it would be nice to have an extended battery (I'm looking specifically for a battery case, NOT an external battery pack that is carried separately from the phone).

Is anyone aware of an extended battery case for the Turbo? I know Mugen made one for the Maxx, so I would have thought they or someone else would have made one for the Turbo.

I am almost certain they don't. Your next best choice would be a "juice pack" from Mophie.

Posted via the Android Central App

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I'm kind of surprised. This is a pretty popular phone. Not as much as the iPhone or Galaxy, but I still would have thought someone would have made an extended battery case. I guess I may have to go with an external battery pack if no case exists.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I'm kind of surprised. This is a pretty popular phone. Not as much as the iPhone or Galaxy, but I still would have thought someone would have made an extended battery case. I guess I may have to go with an external battery pack if no case exists.

I'm guessing the market would not be strong for an extended battery case for a phone with a battery more than 50% larger than most other phones... the majority of Turbo users probably charge every night and would rarely need the extra juice. I loved my M7 but it often died before the end of day...I find myself feeling irrationally a bit nervous if my Turbo dips under 50% charge by the time I plug it in at night!

Posted via the Turbo

smallarmory

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
My battery only last me about half a ay. I cant seem to find an external battery case either. and because of the design with the batter being interal and not removable you cant even upgrade the battery. I'm going to buy a new phone with the month. Im going to buy the nexus 6p and get an external battery case for it which i have already found plenty of.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc