enhanced voice mail droid turbo

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what you're looking for but Verizon's Visual Voicemail Plus is $3/month. What I like is that it transcribes the first bit of the voicemail into text so you can quickly check how important the VM is (say, while in a meeting) without opening and listening to the VM. Subscribe on your MyVerizon app or their website.

Posted via the Turbo

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what you're looking for but Verizon's Visual Voicemail Plus is $3/month. What I like is that it transcribes the first bit of the voicemail into text so you can quickly check how important the VM is (say, while in a meeting) without opening and listening to the VM. Subscribe on your MyVerizon app or their website.

Posted via the Turbo
The Basic version of VVM is free & has most of the features minus the transcription. Beats have to dial & go through the prompts.

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Never used the Verizon Voicemail app.... But I have Google Voice set up and it sends me an email with both the audio of the VM and has it transcribed... It butchers the transcription more often then not though.... Simple message like "Hey, how are you doing?" can be transcribed as "Your head is big, and it's made of cheese" :p

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Never used the Verizon Voicemail app.... But I have Google Voice set up and it sends me an email with both the audio of the VM and has it transcribed... It butchers the transcription more often then not though.... Simple message like "Hey, how are you doing?" can be transcribed as "Your head is big, and it's made of cheese"
For the 1st time in my memory Verizon actually provides a couple of pretty nice, useful apps on the Turbo. I love the VVM (Basic version) and the Message+ has been a pleasant surprise.