Nexus 6 Going Back to VZW

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
After being somewhat fed up with the lack of LP update for the Turbo, I went and got an N6. Great phone, but too big, bluetooth didn't work reliably with my cars and no great benefit from the Turbo. Hence, it is getting returned. Going to save a discounted update for a phone later in the year. Anyone else tried it out?

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the nexus 6 for 7 days. It was just too big. I have big hands, but it was too big to use 1 handed. I tried to use 2 hands, but it's just not something I could get used to. Everything else about the phone was awesome. I'm perfectly happy with the turbo, even without the update. My wife's S5 got lollipop and wreaked havoc on it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Newdroid122

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Just curious, if lollipop was your only gripe, what is going to be that different that you traded it in?

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Went back this evening. Unless Turbo is stellar with LP upgrade, new non-branded phone is in the offing for later this year.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I got the lollipop update on my note4 and to be honest its like every other update, you wait and wait and it just doesn't meet expectation.

Having the turbo and then the note4 and coming back to the turbo today, im no longer in a big hurry for it. The turbo is just fine lol.

I realize opinions vary, this is just mine

like2angle

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a friend who works for a Verizon call center.
The Galaxy S6 is the most returned phone of the last few years.
Sure looks pretty but reception then battery life are my highest priorities in a cell phone so its either the Note 4 ( too big and too expensive) or the Droid Turbo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22