My phone (Motorola droid turbo) randomly restarts for no reason and takes forever to boot back up. Also at random times the screen will go dark and will not come back on for a while but when somebody calls me it will ring but I can't answer it. This phone has never been damaged and I've already tried clearing my cache. Thanks in advance.
    05-14-2015 05:26 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you confirm that you cleared the system cache partition (as opposed to only the app caches)? Just want to be clear on that.

Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. Restart the Device in Safe Mode DROID TURBO by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.
    05-15-2015 02:17 AM
    I've had this issue as well. It's very intermittent. It happened pretty consistently for a couple days 2 weeks ago, and again a few days later. I haven't had it happen for several days now. Clearing partition cache didn't seem to help. Was going to just do a clean install but would like to hold off until Lollipop if needed.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-15-2015 10:42 AM