So after thinking about it, I went back to the turbo today. 64g nylon. I had it before and traded it for the note4, but I had missed it , so my daughter got my note4 and I'm back.

Still remembering things, like how to get more than one screen lol.. But I love setting up phones!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-14-2015 05:55 PM
    That's really interesting. I thought we were supposed to go in the other direction

What did you miss about the turbo?

05-16-2015 02:53 PM
    Im not sure what i missed lol. I like the nano coating inside, i like the simplicity of it, although i didn't mind touchwiz on the note4, its improved quite a bit.

I wanted a slighty smaller phone, so even though i lost only half an inch in screen it feels so much smaller.

Ive liked motorola since the original razr maxx, and it has steadily improved.

I was surprised that the verizon note4 got lollipop before the turbo did!

The side of it is i have a tablet i use alot at home, and my daughter decided she wanted a note4, so i just took my turbo back from her and gave her the note4.

I have nothing bad to say about either phone, other than the phone call speaker was louder on the note4.

Oh, i def missed the moto attentive display, and being able to tell my phone to do stuff. I realize i could have set the note4 up to be kind of like that, but theres just something about the moto lol.

Battery life is about the same on the two phones, even though the turbo has a bigger battery, which is strange since internals and screen are comparable

05-17-2015 03:38 AM
    And what do you miss about the note4?
    I'm asking all these questions because I was actually thinking of getting the note4. I currently own the droid turbo.

I don't care about any specifics. I just want a good experience out of my phone. Droid turbo has been pretty solid for me and honestly I don't see any reason to switch. Having said that I'm in a very bad habit of changing phones after a little while.

Would you recommend the note4 over droid turbo?

If the droid turbo is enough for me, will the note4 make me even more happy?

05-17-2015 07:06 AM
    The note4 is absolutely awesome in my opinion. Camera is awesome, battery always lasted me all day. I used the spen quite a bit, and never had a problem w it. The call clarity is really good, and i loved the priority senders in the message app. (You can 5 to be on a top bar when u open messages and just click their picture to send a message.

Ive never hated touchwiz, and its pleasant on the note4. The back speaker is also a lot louder than the note3 was. Both the turbo and note4 have quick charging, so no difference there.

The lollipop update i got april 2nd on the note4 was good, samsung covers a lot of it but i never had a problem w it.

I love both phones, to me they are the top of the pile, w the note 4 probably having the crown, but i like that when im at work out n the rain or snow i dont worry about the phone. I also use the voice features on the motorola quite a bit.

You cant go wrong w either one to be honest. I bounce back and forth between the latest note and latest droid, probably because after a while i just miss the other without a specific reason lol

05-17-2015 09:25 AM