Well, today I not only cracked my screen, but the LCD broke, and it is stuck in boot loop...

It cracked and i noticed the screen wouldn't turn on. I tried powering it on and off but it kept restarting. So for the past 5 hours it has been stuck in boot loop without a functioning screen.

I went to verizon and got my new phone on the way (thanks to the 1 free replacement), but I still would like to retrieve my pictures, videos, etc.. and thanks to the boot loop I can't plug it in to the computer..

Is there anyway I can get it out of boot loop with no screen??? What should I do??

Also, if I disassemble the phone, will it void the replacement? I want to take it apart to tinker with it but I'm afraid they will charge me the retail price if they see that it's been opened/tampered with.

Thanks in advance for the help!!
    05-21-2015 09:58 PM
    Somebody needs to make a sticky post that says "make sure your phone is automatically backing up photos and videos so you won't lose them if your phone breaks, or is lost or stolen."

I can't think of anything you a can do myself. I hope somebody can help you...

When you get the new phone, pick a service to automatically back up photos before it happens again. Google+, Dropbox, Flickr - all can do this.
    05-21-2015 10:05 PM
    Somebody needs to make a sticky post that says "make sure your phone is automatically backing up photos and videos so you won't lose them if your phone breaks, or is lost or stolen."

I can't think of anything you a can do myself. I hope somebody can help you...

When you get the new phone, pick a service to automatically back up photos before it happens again. Google+, Dropbox, Flickr - all can do this.
    I know... lazy and complacent.. I'm usually good about that!

It's not a real big deal..but I would like to get them back if I could. Figured I was probably screwed...
    I wonder why the hell it's stuck in boot loop!?
    05-21-2015 10:17 PM