I don't know if this is right place to ask but here goes. Would you get the Droid Turbo or LG G3 at this time? They both have big discounts now and was thinking of picking up 1 of these. Thanks
    05-22-2015 11:03 AM
    Both great phones. Depends on your biggest concern. Mine is having a battery that gets me through the day with heavy use. That's why I went with the turbo and I'm very happy with that decision

Posted via the Android Central App
    Scott Morey likes this.
    05-22-2015 11:26 AM
    I agree that both are great phones, and very different, so its which one appeals to you. I have the turbo for the huge battery and nano coating and turbo charging.. These aren't the only reasons, i just like Motorola phones better.

Let us know what u decide

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-22-2015 01:24 PM
    I have a Turbo and my wife has a G3 and it's pretty much a toss up. She gets decent battery life and the battery in the G3 is replaceable. Also the G3 takes an SD card. The Turbo is more rugged and the G3 is pretty big; and if you use anything other than a very slim case it becomes huge. But it is light and feels good in your hand. I prefer the Turbo but you can't go wrong with either one.
    05-22-2015 02:16 PM
    you are asking this question on a Droid Turbo section, so you have to think most answers will lead you to pick the Turbo, no? I will say for me, I wanted a good camera. I purchased the Turbo because of how they marketed the "amazing 21 mp camera so you wont miss any of the action, right at the flick of your wrist". Cut to 6 months later, I actually reverted back to my Moto Maxx because of how awful the Turbo was with capturing any moving object, be it slow or fast...every picture I tried to take had something blurry in it. So again, depends on what you feel is important. If battery life is what you want, you can not go wrong with the Turbo. If camera is more important, I would stay far, far away.
    05-22-2015 02:33 PM
    Droid Turbo and coming from a non-Motorola customer.
    05-22-2015 03:02 PM
    I've got a turbo but have an eye on the G4 because I would like a good camera (no other reason though). Why wouldn't you wait a couple of weeks and pick between the G4 and the Turbo? G3 is about to get outgunned.

Will probably stick with the turbo though because while the turbo us big, the G4 is even bigger.
    05-22-2015 03:15 PM
    Why wouldn't you wait a couple of weeks and pick between the G4 and the Turbo? G3 is about to get outgunned.
    He's already said:

They both have big discounts now...
    KPMcClave likes this.
    05-22-2015 03:31 PM
    Ahhh.
    05-22-2015 03:32 PM
    Well the reason I asked on here was because I was on this forum before so I figured I might as well ask. Having said all that,I just found out Best Buy will give you a $100 gift card with the purchase of the new G4 so I might wait it out. Thank you to all the people who weighed in here.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    05-22-2015 03:57 PM
    Well the reason I asked on here was because I was on this forum before so I figured I might as well ask. Having said all that,I just found out Best Buy will give you a $100 gift card with the purchase of the new G4 so I might wait it out. Thank you to all the people who weighed in here.
    Not only that, but LG is allowing you to redeem your receipt for a free extra battery, battery charger, and 32gb storage card as well. I'm def in on that.
    05-22-2015 05:01 PM