Is there any way or app that I can use to allow me to delete several emails without having to mark each one?
    05-25-2015 12:41 PM
    I need this info as well!

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-29-2015 01:15 AM
    I use K9 email and that has a "select all" feature. I don't believe the native app allows for that, but I could be wrong.

There are a number of good email apps in the play store. I installed 5 or 6 of them before settling on one that I liked. "My Mail" is pretty good too, but it is all personal preference.
    05-29-2015 09:14 AM
    After using many alternatives, I finally settled on AquaMail which was recommended by another forum member. There are a lot of choices out there.
    05-29-2015 02:39 PM
    After using many alternatives, I finally settled on AquaMail which was recommended by another forum member. There are a lot of choices out there.
    Just out of curiosity, does aquamail let you put mail from yahoo mail accounts into a spam folder. The default email won't, nor can I through the gmail app (running yahoo account, not the gmail account)???

05-30-2015 08:36 PM
    For some reason, Yahoo doesn't expose their own spam folder to IMAP, so, no, you can't with any non-Yahoo mail client. You can, however, create your own folder called, say, "junk mail" and move messages there. It doesn't "train" the spam filter, but then you can always mark the messages as spam the next time you use a pc browser to connect to yahoo mail.

(I have a rule in my yahoo account to forward all yahoo messages to my gmail account. In my gmail account, I have a filter to put those messages in their own label when they arrive, plus I have gmail set both to reply from the account that messages were sent to and to allow gmail to send from my yahoo account - these are all things you set from gmail settings on a pc browser. This gives me only one email app on my phone, PLUS the added benefit of Gmail's fantastic spam filters, which nobody else beats.)
    dungoyle and TurboHope like this.
    05-30-2015 09:49 PM
    Thanks, very helpful! I will be doing that tonight.

05-30-2015 10:30 PM
    Just out of curiosity, does aquamail let you put mail from yahoo mail accounts into a spam folder. The default email won't, nor can I through the gmail app (running yahoo account, not the gmail account)???

I'm glad doogald had an answer to this because mine was going to be "I don't know".
    TurboHope likes this.
    05-31-2015 08:36 AM
    Is there any way or app that I can use to allow me to delete several emails without having to mark each one?
    12-10-2015 03:03 PM
    Press any message. A check box will appear on top bar,all are now checked. I found that 50 messages will repopulate unless you leave at least 6 messages
    12-10-2015 03:19 PM