Gmail help needed

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I need assistance in determining why I am unable to receive email from one particular domain (@gsa.paymentnet.com) via gmail. I recently closed my time warner account due to moving, but previously had no issue getting email from the gsa domain on my time warner account.

I've tried all day to have representatives send me email to my gmail account without success. I've checked the all mail folder, I've checked the trash folder and the spam folder. The message I'm looking for is not there.

To further complicate matters, I also have gmail's inbox, and messages in gmail and messages in inbox are not synchronized.

I've gone through gmail troubleshooting and have been advised that Google cannot help without the message headers, which I don't have. I need to find out why it's only this domain that I can't get messages from.

Posted via the Android Central App

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
You're 100% sure that they are sending to the right email address?

Perhaps one way to do this, if you have not already, is to send *them* an email from your gmail account, and then have them reply to you.

By the way, do this from a real computer, not your phone, Get it working on gmail first, worry about the phone later.

It could also be a mail configuration error on their end...

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Turns out there were three places on their end where an email address needed to be updated, and only two had been changed.

Many calls later, they finally realized this.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995