Who do I contact about a screen replacement for my Droid Turbo?

A

AC Question

screen replacment for droid turbo

Who do I contact about getting a screen replacement for my droid turbo

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
When my daughter had mine, we took it to the verizon store amd he looked at it and then ordered the replacement. The replacement was sent in the mail to me. It took a few extra days because of bad weather but verizon was very helpful in tracking it.

Also, when i got it i told verizon i was keeping the broken one a few days to make sure my "like new" replacement didnt have any problems (because if it did they were getring it back first). The service rep said that was a good idea and noted it on my account.

Good luck, i didnt have any problems other than the bad weather that had hit and delayed the postal service.

Posted via the Android Central App

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: screen replacment for droid turbo

How did it break, I.e. what type of surface, type and distance of fall? Thanks.

leprechaun007

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: screen replacment for droid turbo

Call Verizon. You need to speak to tech support, which can be difficult, because their phone system tells you to hang up and call from a different phone. I spoke with a regular rep and spent a large amount of time explaining that it was "screen assurance," not an insurance claim. Finally made it to the tech dept and got it worked out. About a 30 min phone call though and they had the replacement here in 2 days. Call before 8, i think eastern, or it will take an extra day. Hope that helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz