Anybody using inbox. I started using this app a few weeks ago. I delete an email, it goes to the trash. How do you empty the trash? If i long press on the email it comes up with a trash can. Don't press that because it just moves it back to the inbox. Ugh. Not sure how this works. Thanks for any help.
    06-04-2015 09:24 AM
    Anybody using inbox. I started using this app a few weeks ago. I delete an email, it goes to the trash. How do you empty the trash? If i long press on the email it comes up with a trash can. Don't press that because it just moves it back to the inbox. Ugh. Not sure how this works. Thanks for any help.
    Even though I really like it, I've stopped using it because the app uses more battery than the stock GMail app. However, the InBox app has not yet exposed an empty trash option. Just open the regular GMail app, go to your trash, tap the menu control top right, there is empty trash.

FWIW, I never empty my gmail trash - it automatically removes trash older than 30 days, the same with the Spam label.
    06-04-2015 10:23 AM