A few articles I read said the same thing. 5.1 won't be flawless, and users can expect (unspecified) bugs within the update. With that said, do you still intend on updating or are you suspicious about the update?

This delay, as we all know, was an attempt to optimize 5.1 but optimization isn't always perfection. I'll update and hope that if there are any bugs, that they are minor enough to not impact functionality of the Turbo.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-09-2015 08:13 AM
    I'm seriously considering getting a nexus 6 and going to project fi.

I know 4.4 has been good to most but it would be nice to have a phone directly supported by Google. All of my Verizon phones(LG, Samsung, nexus, HTC, Motorola) have been behind on updates for issues.

It'd be great if it came tomorrow but I don't trust Verizon anymore.
    teeitupmo#WN likes this.
    06-09-2015 08:22 AM
    I will be surprised if it arrives at all this week, as the only articles saying June 10 is the day all cite the same uncorroborated report.

That said, I will install it and not look back the moment I see it arrive. Assuming I am on WiFi, of course.
    I800C0LLECT and ScottyDog like this.
    06-09-2015 08:22 AM
    I would be VERY surprised to see an update tomorrow.
    06-09-2015 09:00 AM
    I'm seriously considering getting a nexus 6 and going to project fi.

I know 4.4 has been good to most but it would be nice to have a phone directly supported by Google. All of my Verizon phones(LG, Samsung, nexus, HTC, Motorola) have been behind on updates for issues.

It'd be great if it came tomorrow but I don't trust Verizon anymore.
    I agree 100%. I love Motorola phones and I know this last nexus was made by Motorola so it will not be as bad leaving the Droid turbo but I will miss some features Motorola had on their phones. I want to try out the nexus line and see some stock Android. I have always heard amazing things about that phone and the fact they they get the updates quick is just a plus for me.

06-09-2015 09:00 AM
    I'm going to hold off on the update until some of the more adventurous of this forum report back on it. I use my phone for work and can't be dealing with potential bugs/crashes in the middle of the work week.

So ... I want to thank all of you in advance for being the guinea pigs!! I mean that with all sincerity and no snark. You guys testing and reporting on your findings are a huge help to this online community. Your work is much appreciated!!
    06-09-2015 09:08 AM
    I'm going to hold off on the update until some of the more adventurous of this forum report back on it. I use my phone for work and can't be dealing with potential bugs/crashes in the middle of the work week.

So ... I want to thank all of you in advance for being the guinea pigs!! I mean that with all sincerity and no snark. You guys testing and reporting on your findings are a huge help to this online community. Your work is much appreciated!!
    I too use my Turbo for work and I went through one factory reset. It was a nightmare getting I.T. to reset my phone to be back on Outlook.

I'll be among the guinea pigs. I'll report back my results.

Phoenix212 likes this.
    06-09-2015 10:02 AM
    I would say 99% that it will NOT happen tomorrow. 1% that it will because I guess anything is possible.

KPMcClave likes this.
    06-09-2015 01:21 PM
    Please see this thread for speculation on when the update will drop -- http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...update-60.html.

Thank you!
    Ry, Ch4dders and Aquila like this.
    06-09-2015 05:32 PM