I recently setup my phone with the Motorola hands free feature. I feel like sometimes I have to yell at the phone to make the app understand I want to listen to a new text.

The phone is sitting on the center console of my car. There is very little noise when the app announces a new text. I'll look down at the phone and say 'listen' to get the text, but after two attempts it says "sorry I'm having trouble we'll talk later."

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-09-2015 07:33 PM
    I recently setup my phone with the Motorola hands free feature. I feel like sometimes I have to yell at the phone to make the app understand I want to listen to a new text.

The phone is sitting on the center console of my car. There is very little noise when the app announces a new text.
    Maybe it's vibration from the car that is causing noise (just because you can't hear it, doesn't mean there isn't noise)? Is it laying on its back? There are microphones on the back as well so blocking them may not be helping. If you have a cup holder does putting it in the cup holder with the bottom up help?
    06-09-2015 08:10 PM
    Mine does that too sometimes . I think its back ground noise .
    06-10-2015 08:31 AM
    The phone is sitting screen side up. Haven't tried putting it in the cup holder to see if that does anything. I find that I have to pick the phone up and then speak, which would seem to defeat the purpose of handsfree.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-10-2015 08:44 PM