I looked and looked for an answer, and I didn't find what I needed, so here I am.

How do you change the menu options? And by menu, I mean when you use the drop down notification bar and tap the icon in the upper right. On mine, I have "Owner", Brightness, Settings, etc. I'd really like be able to silence my phone from this menu. There are more spaces, so I feel like I should be able to change what's on there. And also, how do I set myself as the owner?
    06-18-2015 03:55 PM
    Lollipop will help with that with it's menu options built in. Otherwise you can't change those options without rooting.

Silencing can be done by holding the power button for 2 seconds and hitting the silence button. You could also try an app called shush. This silences your phone for a time period that you set!!

As for the owner, it defaults on my phone too who shows as "Me" in my contacts, but I can't remember how to set that.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-18-2015 04:24 PM
    Power toggles works, to. You can even have quick access to all volume sliders, and you don't need root!
    06-18-2015 04:42 PM
    Cool, I'll try power toggles then.
    06-18-2015 04:46 PM
    And also, how do I set myself as the owner?
    I know that you can do it by logging into Google+ with your Google account and then tapping the menu control top right, then settings, then your Google account, then contacts, then "keep contacts up to date". This will fill in the "Me" contact with your Google+ profile info.

Or, you can go into the People app and fill in your personal details in the "Me" contact. I believe that fills that info into the owner box (I use the G+ method, so I can't recall if the Me contact works, but I'm pretty sure that's it.)
    06-18-2015 04:50 PM
    I know that you can do it by logging into Google+ with your Google account and then tapping the menu control top right, then settings, then your Google account, then contacts, then "keep contacts up to date". This will fill in the "Me" contact with your Google+ profile info.

Or, you can go into the People app and fill in your personal details in the "Me" contact. I believe that fills that info into the owner box (I use the G+ method, so I can't recall if the Me contact works, but I'm pretty sure that's it.)
    I tried using the People app, and it didn't work. I don't have a G+ account for the email associated with my contacts.
    06-18-2015 10:09 PM
    I have Lollipop now, can I change this now?

I'm using power toggles, and I do like it, but I feel like doing it from the menu would be a lot smoother.
    07-02-2015 03:06 PM