I just got a droid turbo and when i ask it to do anything by voice it first comes back saying"opening google". An example would be i would say my launch phrase ok google now navigate to 123 main street and it would respond back "OPENING GOOGLE navigating to 123 main street". How do i stop it from saying OPENING GOOGLE everytime prior to it performing the task i ask it to do. The TALK BACK function is OFF on my phone and it still does it. Also how am i able to ask it to perform a function from ANY screen. That launch phrase only works on one screen. You folks on here are a great big help to all us android users. A thank you is not enough. You are always here for us and it is much appreciated. Thank you in advance for answering my 2 questions/
    06-19-2015 08:08 PM
    I just got a droid turbo and when i ask it to do anything by voice it first comes back saying"opening google". An example would be i would say my launch phrase ok google now navigate to 123 main street and it would respond back "OPENING GOOGLE navigating to 123 main street". How do i stop it from saying OPENING GOOGLE everytime prior to it performing the task i ask it to do. The TALK BACK function is OFF on my phone and it still does it. Also how am i able to ask it to perform a function from ANY screen. That launch phrase only works on one screen. You folks on here are a great big help to all us android users. A thank you is not enough. You are always here for us and it is much appreciated. Thank you in advance for answering my 2 questions/
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try going to Google Settings, Search & Now, Voice, turn off Speech output.
    06-22-2015 12:48 PM