If I set my phone to either vibrate or be silent, when I get a text or whats app or some other sort of notification, it rings instead of vibrate. I like the phone to be quiet in certain environments and this is killing me. I have had droid razors before and never had this issue.
    06-24-2015 11:31 AM
    If I set my phone to either vibrate or be silent, when I get a text or whats app or some other sort of notification, it rings instead of vibrate. I like the phone to be quiet in certain environments and this is killing me. I have had droid razors before and never had this issue.
    What exactly are you doing to set your phone to vibration only or silence? For example, are you long-pressing the power key until the power off menu comes up and choosing one of the icons on the bottom (probably the easiest way to do this), or are you doing something else?
    06-24-2015 04:20 PM
    I had a droid razor for years so the process for volume change is the same. I was doing all that right. I found that an app was causing this. I started the phone in safe mode and did not have the problem. This isolated to apps i had loaded. I started deleting certain apps and found the culprit to be a 'safe driving app'. This was causing my text notifications only to always have sounds when alerting me of a text. I deleted the app and fixed the problem.
    06-25-2015 06:47 AM