DROID TURBO: 5.1 Lollipop Update

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind after running a phone with Android close to a year a factory reset will also make the phone seem faster. So if you're seeing speed improvements it would be helpful to list how long you've been using your Turbo prior to the update.

RJ_Butler

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone noticing their KitKat status bar burnt in? Not really sure how, since it was black and those pixels wouldn't have been on, but it's still mildly annoying

Posted via the Android Central App

Tim Bell1

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded and seems like it is a little faster no lag. No issues so I am not doing anything as far as factory reset

iamtron

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Droid Turbo: Lollipop software update?

I just got the update. I am not part of the soak test. Still exploring but wanted to confirm it is rolling out.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Let us know how the update is going for everyone once it's finished installing. For those not receiving the update just yet, be patient. Updates are typically sent out in waves and geographical location is not a factor. You'll receive the update shortly :).

Bitterman

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I grabbed the update over my lunch break. Everything seems to have gone smoothly. I also did wipe the cache partition after the update. Will have to check things through more thoroughly later when I'm not at work.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Wife is saying the home button no longer closes out apps when she is in say Facebook. She has to back arrow multiple times to exit

Posted via the Android Central App Using my Galaxy s6

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
bugs after updating.

1. Can't change input by pulling down the input, nothing happened when ib clicked other inputs.
2. Google services crashed.
3. Much hotter than before, I don't play game on my phone so I never had issues about becoming hotter on my phone, but after upgrading it was much hotter.

Attachments

• 23281.jpg
    23281.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 287

GESWhoseBack

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: bugs after updating.

1. Can't change input by pulling down the input, nothing happened when ib clicked other inputs.
2. Google services crashed.
3. Much hotter than before, I don't play game on my phone so I never had issues about becoming hotter on my phone, but after upgrading it was much hotter.

Mine warmed up during the actual download but cooled back down after completion.