Has anyone tried to send mms while on wifi with network extender? On KK my phone would not send or receive mms with wifi enabled, and using the network extender. Had to switch to textra and check the setting for t-mobile wifi fix, which temporarily shuts off wifi when sending and receiving.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-03-2015 07:00 AM
    Wifi extenders are notoriously flaky.

This this ONLY happens when you are on the wifi extender?
    07-04-2015 02:40 PM
    Has anyone tried to send mms while on wifi with network extender? On KK my phone would not send or receive mms with wifi enabled, and using the network extender. Had to switch to textra and check the setting for t-mobile wifi fix, which temporarily shuts off wifi when sending and receiving.

Did you ever get this figured out?
    07-05-2015 08:24 PM
    Same deal, only on extender, I cannot receive or send mms. Phone gets hit, and I have to shut off wifi. Thus first started when the advanced calling update hit last year.

07-06-2015 01:29 AM
    Same deal, only on extender, I cannot receive or send mms. Phone gets hit, and I have to shut off wifi. Thus first started when the advanced calling update hit last year.

I know this is a pain, because it can't be automated, but does it work if you turn off volte in the settings when you are connected to the extender?

Also, is it one of the more recent 3g extenders, or is it one of the older ones that did only 1x/rtt data?
    07-06-2015 06:00 AM