Anyone else notice some lag or stuttering on the recents screen? Mainly when swiping away open apps, I've noticed a hesitation before it slides all the way off the screen.

Sent from my Ballistic Turbo
    VZWsucks likes this.
    07-03-2015 09:56 PM
    There have been a few of us that have mentioned it in the lollipop thread. Not enough to throw the phone out but it is a hiccup that can drive you crazy.
    VZWsucks likes this.
    07-03-2015 10:22 PM
    There have been a few of us that have mentioned it in the lollipop thread. Not enough to throw the phone out but it is a hiccup that can drive you crazy.
    A "hiccup" is exactly the best way to describe it. Crazy thing is, tapping the X to close them makes them fly right off the screen without a hitch.

VZWsucks likes this.
    07-03-2015 10:33 PM
    I agree with you JJ. There is a bit of lag and I noticed right away. Now I just swipe a lot faster.

Sent from my Droid Turbo
    VZWsucks likes this.
    07-04-2015 12:32 AM
    A "hiccup" is exactly the best way to describe it. Crazy thing is, tapping the X to close them makes them fly right off the screen without a hitch.

On my phone the "X" to close is the lag on the recent screen. When I open recents, whatever is open is there instantaneous and then the "X" to close is last to appear and is noticeable. It's not by much but, enough to **** you off and nag you until it's fixed.

Sent from my DROID Turbo64 via Tapatalk
    07-04-2015 05:41 AM
    I agree with you JJ. There is a bit of lag and I noticed right away. Now I just swipe a lot faster.

Sent from my Droid Turbo
    Well I have to admit.... I like the recent screen from KK vs. 🍭. I don't like the huge overlay and you can only see the title of what is open. In KK you could see the entire tile. Anyway, I'll adjust.

07-04-2015 05:47 AM
    On my phone the "X" to close is the lag on the recent screen. When I open recents, whatever is open is there instantaneous and then the "X" to close is last to appear and is noticeable. It's not by much but, enough to **** you off and nag you until it's fixed.

I don't think the lag is in seeing open apps its swiping them away they lag sometimes in moving off screen ... But thanks now I notice the [X] lag too ... I agree I like the K recent apps just fine as well, the L version seems pure eye-candy ala Beryl or Compiz-Fusion which is dated to me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    VZWsucks likes this.
    07-04-2015 05:49 AM
    The x issue and opening app lag

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-05-2015 02:42 PM