Notification light does not turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinirkie

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Since updating to lollipop the notification lights don't work to show me I have a message anymore. Does anyone know how to turn that back on?

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Where are the notifications lights? Or do you mean the notification screen? I'm new to turbo but was told there is no notification light; just a screen notification.

kinirkie

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I mean the LED lights that flash when the screen is off to let you know you have a message waiting when the screen is off. There doesn't seem to be an option to turn them back on.

ScottyDog

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know of a notification LED that is on by default. Was there some app you used to make an LED work? I'm honestly not even sure it has an LED since I always use the moto display for notifications.

VZWsucks

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Big mistake not having an led for notifications

Evan
... Not really, I thought I would miss the blinking light but, nah I like the turbos message notifications system. Plus it helps conserve battery usage.

Sent from my DROID Turbo64 via Tapatalk

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Agree. Never missed the annoying flashing LED. I also like the Turbo's active screen notification much better.

88horizon5speed

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I thought I would miss it too, the one on my droid x was awesome. THe one on my gnex was cool how you could do any color but the location was...well...stupid. I know when I get a text cause it buzzes in my pocket so no need. If I want to heck for a possible notification of any kind I simply turn the screen on quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463