Anyone using Nova Launcher Prime with TeslaUnread? I'm not getting unread count badges on anything since the update.

Edit: Correction... I'm not getting the badges on Hangouts or Facebook. Gmail seems to be the only one that is working.
    rxgadget likes this.
    07-06-2015 06:49 AM
    It's working for everything except WhatsApp.
    07-07-2015 05:48 PM
    Working for me.
    But is a little jerky sometimes. Don't understand why, was not like that on KK.
    07-07-2015 06:24 PM
    Seems hit or miss. Hangouts cause a badge, but sms doesn't seem to...
    07-07-2015 08:04 PM
    Gmail badge is working for me.

Hangouts badge is not working. Neither is the stock email app (with Exchange).

Does a Textra badge exist?
    07-07-2015 10:19 PM
    Gmail badge is working for me.

Hangouts badge is not working. Neither is the stock email app (with Exchange).

Does a Textra badge exist?
    According to TeslaUnread, Textra is supported via the TeslaUnread API.
    07-08-2015 06:35 AM
    Everything is working fine for me. Did you try clearing the cache for TeslaUnread?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    07-08-2015 07:40 AM
    Everything is working fine for me. Did you try clearing the cache for TeslaUnread?

Just did. We'll see if it does anything.
    07-08-2015 08:58 AM
    According to TeslaUnread, Textra is supported via the TeslaUnread API.
    What does that mean for your average schmuck (i.e., me)? Is there something else that I need to download?
    tcmeiss likes this.
    07-08-2015 09:59 AM
    Having similar issues here. Works for missed calls, unread SMS, gmail, but not hangouts. Tried clearing TeslaUnread cache/data and reinstalling it. Even tried reinstalling hangouts, but still can't get the notification bubbles to show. Kind of a big deal for me, especially with this new "pop-up" notification system.
    07-08-2015 10:37 AM
    Hangout notifications were working fine, but gmail was not. I cleared cache and now gmail notifications are working, and hangouts are not. In fact, it apparently stopped hangout notifications in the task bar completely, so I'm worse off since I don't know when a hangout or SMS comes in now.

UPDATE: So I turned off Tesla for hangout/SMS notifications. Uninstalled updates for hangouts, and reinstalled he udpates for hangouts. I'm getting the notification in the taskbar, but still not getting the live pop-up notification for hangouts that was there before. At least I know when a new hangout comes in now. Leaving it this way until someone comes up with a solution. Tried all manner of things and didn't get it working.

Note: My issue may be that I have 2 google accounts associated with hangouts? not sure if that would be a problem.
    07-08-2015 11:32 AM
    What does that mean for your average schmuck (i.e., me)? Is there something else that I need to download?
    It means that the people who wrote Textra used code to link directly with TeslaUnread, so you should just have to have both installed. No more config is required.
    07-08-2015 02:38 PM
    Textra unread count started working today. Not sure why it happened all of a sudden, I didn't restart the phone or anything. Now just waiting for Hangouts and Email unread counts to work ...

UPDATE: I was able to get Hangouts and the Email unread count to work by adding the apps in the Notification Bar Watcher. Not a perfect solution, by far, but it is of some solace.
    07-09-2015 12:51 PM
    After trying everything, including a factory reset, and getting nowhere, I finally saw there was a beta out for TeslaUnread. Subscribed to the beta channel, updated the app and everything is working great for me now (including email and hangouts).

07-09-2015 01:01 PM
    After trying everything, including a factory reset, and getting nowhere, I finally saw there was a beta out for TeslaUnread. Subscribed to the beta channel, updated the app and everything is working great for me now (including email and hangouts).

Do you have to be a beta tester for Nova Launcher in order to get the beta for TeslaUnread? If yes, what is your experience with the Nova Launcher beta? I fear having to do a FDR and losing everything (again).

UPDATE: I subscribed to the beta. Hangouts unread count now works but still having issues with Email. Does anyone have any tips re: unread counts in Email?
    07-09-2015 01:12 PM
    Still not having any luck with WhatsApp. Anyone else?
    07-09-2015 10:13 PM