DROID Turbo - Why does it vibrate instead of silent for Meetings on Assist or Downtime in 5.1?

A

AC Question

DROID Turbo - Vibrate instead of silent for Meetings on Assist or Downtime in 5.1

Assist was awesome. During meetings on my calendar, my phone vibrated for texts, emails, phone calls.

Now, Downtime has robbed me. It looks like I have to manually set the phone to vibrate and then only priority messages will even do that.

Has anyone found an option to use Downtime to set the entire phone to vibrate like before? Or am I just hoping for usability I will never see again?

Phoenix212

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: DROID Turbo - Vibrate instead of silent for Meetings on Assist or Downtime in 5.1

I'm still working my way through Lollipop. What is Downtime and where can I find it on the Turbo?

BrewinginCO

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: DROID Turbo - Vibrate instead of silent for Meetings on Assist or Downtime in 5.1

Assist was awesome. During meetings on my calendar, my phone vibrated for texts, emails, phone calls.

Now, Downtime has robbed me. It looks like I have to manually set the phone to vibrate and then only priority messages will even do that.

Has anyone found an option to use Downtime to set the entire phone to vibrate like before? Or am I just hoping for usability I will never see again?

I also miss this capability. I loved how I could automatically set my phone to vibrate via the Moto Assist Meeting function.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21