I installed Lollipop a few days ago. Like many people, I don't use my phone as a phone all that often. This being the case, it took me a few days to realize that my Droid Turbo now has a call volume problem.

Whether I am sending or receiving a call, there is no volume coming from the internal speaker. Using the volume keys on the side of the phone when in call yields no results: the indicator says volume is all the way up. Turning on speaker phone will allow me to hear the other party, but that's not an ideal workaround in many situations.

I've tried powering off, pulling and replacing the SIM card before powering back on, and then resetting to default the Access Point Names as this was a fix for some other phones with this issue upgrading to Lollipop. No luck. Tried turning Advanced Calling off, also with no success.

Has anyone else experienced this with 5.1 LP on Turbo and found a way to fix it? I don't make a ton of calls, but when I do, I'd prefer not to have to broadcast the conversation to everyone around me.
    07-16-2015 12:34 PM
    Update: I tried wiping the cache partition and now have internal speaker volume again when in-call. It's significantly lower than it was with KitKat, but at least it's usable if there's no ambient noise.

Working on getting full volume back now.
    07-16-2015 04:13 PM
    I actually experienced this today. I could hear the other party but barely. Not sure but I believe it's something to do with my settings. I usually have my phone on vibrate and it seems to also turn down the speaker volume really low. I haven't played around with it yet but plan to FDR tonight. Have to move over some media first.
    07-16-2015 05:11 PM