Im having issues in my car, I have tried re-pairing with the car, and still same issues. When I first got my car when someone called or I called someone on my phone and on my phones car screen it would show the contact icon, now on the car it only shows the contacts information, and sometimes it just shows the persons name.

Also when i receive a text message in the car ( I know I shouldn't be texting and driving) it display it really weird. It will say text message received from 'my name' and my phone number (not the actual contact) and it will treat the 'text message' as a phone call and when the text message comes through it starts counting like im on a phone call, and I have the options to end call...

ANY IDEAS? please help. I have repaired Bluetooth now twice, and cleared cache on Bluetooth, other then cache wipe on phone and factory wipe I think I have done everything I can think of.
    VZWsucks likes this.
    07-26-2015 10:36 PM
    I am not well versed with the Bluetooth in the car stuff as I have never owned a vehicle with it. I was in a rental car out of state last weekend and it did the Bluetooth thing and it was cool.

Anyways... Point is I won't be of much help. But let me ask this: What kind of car is it? I ask because while we may be quick to think it is a phone issue, what if the car plays a part in it? It is just a thought. Regardless I hope someone can help.

Posted via the Android Central App
    VZWsucks likes this.
    07-26-2015 11:27 PM
    2016 Honda HR-V I thought it could be the car but before lollipop had no issues
    VZWsucks likes this.
    07-27-2015 12:50 AM
    I am not well versed with the Bluetooth in the car stuff as I have never owned a vehicle with it. I was in a rental car out of state last weekend and it did the Bluetooth thing and it was cool.

Anyways... Point is I won't be of much help. But let me ask this: What kind of car is it? I ask because while we may be quick to think it is a phone issue, what if the car plays a part in it? It is just a thought. Regardless I hope someone can help.

Posted via the Android Central App
    This may be a possible answer. Check the Bluetooth capabilities of both the car and phone and make sure they are compatible.

My DROID max xt912 had be issues with my truck some things worked and some didn't. The bt version in my truck was a more up to date bt version than my phone.

My DROID turbo is flawless in regards to bt in any of my cars and trucks. With the exception of if I have priority calls enable... If the phone is connected to bt it will ring thru if the caller is not a priority call. If you disconnect the phone from bt a non priority call will not ring... As it should.
    2016 Honda HR-V I thought it could be the car but before lollipop had no issues

Sent from my DROID Turbo64 via Tapatalk
    07-29-2015 09:25 PM