Question about Droid Turbo Screen Assurance, will they replace the screen if there is a crack underneath the surface?

BRT2015

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Question about Droid Turbo "Screen Assurance"

I recently dropped my phone, resulting in a crack in my screen. I've read where Verizon will replace a cracked screen on the Turbo free of charge, but its wording isn't very specific. My question is will they replace a screen which has a crack underneath the surface?

Thanks in advance!

Einsteindks

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Question about Droid Turbo "Screen Assurance"

Verizon doesn't replace the screen so much as just swap out the whole phone. I'm in a similar situation, and will be replacing the screen assembly myself. It's not too difficult, but does require great care. I don't want to exchange my phone and have to reload everything, hence the self repair job.

jimcapraro

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I recently dropped my phone, resulting in a crack in my screen. I've read where Verizon will replace a cracked screen on the Turbo free of charge, but its wording isn't very specific. My question is will they replace a screen which has a crack underneath the surface?

Thanks in advance!
It's a benefit provided by Motorola. They provide a one time only cracked screen phone replacement. I took advantage of this last January. I told Verizon about it. They informed Moto,who sent me a replacement. I then used the same package to return my damaged handset. It took two days to receive the replacement

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

My wife just went through it. Went to the store, and they had a refurbished phone sent to her to replace the old one. Took a day.
I believe you can also go straight through Motorola as well, but not too sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE