After finally having enough problems with my Galaxy s5 I finally made the switch and got the Droid Turbo. So far i'm loving it. Any tips or suggestions would appreciated. Thanks for having me on the forum.
    07-29-2015 09:30 PM
    You profile shows you have been a member for a while, but since this is your first post, Welcome to Android Central!

You can make a formal intro here: Introductions - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    By all means, make you own hello thread.

When did you get the new device?
    07-29-2015 09:35 PM
    Welcome.

As far as tips and tricks, if you are not familar with all the things moto actions does, take some time and look it up, i find useful info on youtube all the time. Im so sold on the active display and touchless controls its hard to imagine a phone without it.

As far as tricks, when you talk on the phone the speaker sound only comes from the right side of the speaker grill, so you have to adjust how you hold the phone to your ear. While the grill makes it look like one big speaker, its actually two, phone speaker on the right and other speaker on the left.

Also some have complained (myself included) that the phone volume doesn't seem as loud as previous droids. A sort of fix for this is go to call setting and uncheck voice privacy, also in settings under volume turn off audio effects. I am at the point now i dont turn the audio effect off because i can hear just fine with it on and set to my music preference.

Cant think of much else right now, but hey ive been up 30 plus hours straight lol.

Hope you enjoy the turbo, love mine.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-29-2015 09:46 PM