i just purchased the andriod turbo, when pairing the turbo to Dodge's uconnect it says it is paired but uconnect says there is no phone connected. I have tried everything, called verizon support they said yes others are haveing the same problem and some have been able to get to connect and work. At first the phone said it was connected (but no Phone) my razer worked flawlessly and i have tried other phones and they pair with uconnect ok so i know that part is working. Please help I use my hands free all the time
    08-02-2015 09:34 PM
    i just purchased the andriod turbo, when pairing the turbo to Dodge's uconnect it says it is paired but uconnect says there is no phone connected. I have tried everything, called verizon support they said yes others are haveing the same problem and some have been able to get to connect and work. At first the phone said it was connected (but no Phone) my razer worked flawlessly and i have tried other phones and they pair with uconnect ok so i know that part is working. Please help I use my hands free all the time
    I have a '14 Grand Cherokee with the 8.4" UConnect system and had absolutely no problem pairing my Turbo, it works perfectly for hands-free. I've found the text-messaging function a bit erratic, however; sometimes it will read back my incoming texts and sometimes it won't.

Posted via Moto Turbo
    08-04-2015 01:40 AM
    I have an '11 Charger with 8.4 uconnect, and the first time I tried to pair it did the same thing as what you're describing. So I set the phone to forget the pairing and went to delete my phone from the uconnect but it wouldn't. The next day however it did let me delete it and when I went to pair them again it seemed to work fine. I have since received a replacement Turbo (earpiece went out) so I'll have to do it again. But you might need to delete the pairing on both devices and try it a second time. You can't only do it on one device otherwise the one that you don't delete won't send the pairing signal. Hope that helps.
    08-04-2015 04:31 AM
    My Turbo had no issues with the actual pairing on the basic system (non-touchscreen) on my '14 Ram c/v work van. However, it won't even acknowledge received texts and getting the song data to display when using Google Play is very spotty. It might work right away one time and then the next time you can be listening for 1/2 hour before the song info starts to display correctly.
    08-04-2015 08:43 AM
    Works fine on my Ram 1500 Big Horn with UConnect 8.4a. I've only had the truck for a couple of weeks and I haven't activated my UConnect account but my phone has paired and has remained paired, and I have played music over bluetooth, made phone calls, etc. Haven't tried turn-by-turn navigation using Google Maps and bluetooth as yet, but it should work.
    08-04-2015 10:42 AM
    Works great in our Volkswagen Routan.
    08-04-2015 12:34 PM
    I have my Turbo paired with a 15 Cherokee. If you haven't already done so you might try pairing your Turbo with another vehicle to make sure your Turbo isn't the problem. Assuming that works, I would clear the pairing on both the Turbo and Uconnect as vwuser76 recommended. Finally, you might try updating the software on the Uconnect.

FWIW, I get some inconsistency with text messages too (using Assist). Utilizing the Favorites on Uconnect results in duplicate contacts too.
    08-04-2015 11:12 PM