Best stylish thin case for ballistic nylon?

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I felt the same way so I bought the Case Mate naked tough case and just use the interior bumper without the plastic shell. It's not ideal but it protects the edges and still lets me feel the BN.

Posted via the Android Central App

That seems like a nice option. I'm going to check it out.

VZWsucks

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Tech21 classic mesh case

b76d4349346694a7865744fdfe8ef875.jpg

Sent from my DROID Turbo64 via Tapatalk

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I got this one and I love it.

Motorola DROID Turbo Case - VENA® [vSkin] Ultra Slim Protection [1.... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T3O67RO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4682864

I tried a few, and this one was the best fit and definitely had the best grip. Fits really snug, but it's easy to pull off.

Posted via the Android Central App

Based on your praise of this case I bought one of the clear, transparent models. I've had it a week and I really like it. Very minimalist. The somewhat soft material is definitely grippy. It's much smaller than my previous case. Even after a week, when I pull my phone out of my pocket I'm amazed at how much smaller it is than my old case, and I like that. Doesn't take up as much room in my pocket. The screen looks bigger on this case.

One possible negative (I think you mentioned it) was the plastic might develop a slight yellowish tint. If that happens and I don't like it, I'll probably buy another one of these, but in smoke black in color.

Last edited:

Ping Man

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Based on your praise of this case I bought one of the clear, transparent models. I've had it a week and I really like it. Very minimalist. The somewhat soft material is definitely grippy. It's much smaller than my previous case. Even after a week, when I pull my phone out of my pocket I'm amazed at how much smaller it is than my old case, and I like that. Doesn't take up as much room in my pocket. The screen looks bigger on this case.

One possible negative (I think you mentioned it) was the plastic might develop a slight yellowish tint. If that happens and I don't like it, I'll probably buy another one of these, but in smoke black in color.

I have the smoke black one and love it. Shows the nylon back but does not yellow. I still only use a case less than half the time, but that is just because I prefer the thinnest profile as possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol