09-19-2015 10:16 AM
28 12
tools
    I got this one and I love it.

Motorola DROID Turbo Case - VENA® [vSkin] Ultra Slim Protection [1.... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T3O67RO/...cUvbUpU4682864

I tried a few, and this one was the best fit and definitely had the best grip. Fits really snug, but it's easy to pull off.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Based on your praise of this case I bought one of the clear, transparent models. I've had it a week and I really like it. Very minimalist. The somewhat soft material is definitely grippy. It's much smaller than my previous case. Even after a week, when I pull my phone out of my pocket I'm amazed at how much smaller it is than my old case, and I like that. Doesn't take up as much room in my pocket. The screen looks bigger on this case.

One possible negative (I think you mentioned it) was the plastic might develop a slight yellowish tint. If that happens and I don't like it, I'll probably buy another one of these, but in smoke black in color.
    09-14-2015 10:51 AM
    Based on your praise of this case I bought one of the clear, transparent models. I've had it a week and I really like it. Very minimalist. The somewhat soft material is definitely grippy. It's much smaller than my previous case. Even after a week, when I pull my phone out of my pocket I'm amazed at how much smaller it is than my old case, and I like that. Doesn't take up as much room in my pocket. The screen looks bigger on this case.

One possible negative (I think you mentioned it) was the plastic might develop a slight yellowish tint. If that happens and I don't like it, I'll probably buy another one of these, but in smoke black in color.
    I have the smoke black one and love it. Shows the nylon back but does not yellow. I still only use a case less than half the time, but that is just because I prefer the thinnest profile as possible.
    09-17-2015 12:14 PM
    OtterBox Commuter gives good protection yet is fairly thin

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-19-2015 10:16 AM
28 12