Saving Twitter images

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
If I come across a picture on Twitter and press the three vertical dots and select save image, where is the image being saved to and how can I get to it? It's definitely not saving in the gallery.

Posted via the Android Central App

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't use the twitter app (I use Fenix), but in the Gallery app, tap the menu control top left, tap albums, and it will show a list of the various locations images are stored on your phone. You should find the twitter images in one of them (downloads maybe?)

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
If I come across a picture on Twitter and press the three vertical dots and select save image, where is the image being saved to and how can I get to it? It's definitely not saving in the gallery.

Posted via the Android Central App
Are you looking at the album view or only the camera roll view? Do you not have an album named Twitter?

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
When I went to the gallery, I was by default looking at the camera roll. It didn't occur to me that there was a Twitter folder created and images were being saved there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
When I went to the gallery, I was by default looking at the camera roll. It didn't occur to me that there was a Twitter folder created and images were being saved there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Well, Shazaam, problem solved!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc