Hi,
    I'm new to the forums and I'm new to Droid Turbo. Heck, I'm new to a touch screen phone period. I had a basic flip phone from LG with TMobile but no plan. I just bought minutes as I needed them, I think that's called prepaid. No internet on my old phone. Then Tmobile updated there network on 7/22 and my old phone wasn't getting good reception on a simple phone conversation. So i had to upgrade but went with Version since my dad has an account and I could just join and get a cheaper rate and kept my old phone number. So I was talked into getting a Droid Turbo. Been messing with it ever since but I guess when you go from flip phone to one of the best on the market as of now ( from what I hear) there is a lot to get used to.

Anyway, someone texted me and I need to send a photo. I am currently using Message+ since that is what the default messenger was and I can't figure out how to attach a pic from the phone to the text to reply to someone. Anyone know? Thanks
    08-17-2015 11:32 PM
    Simply hit the + sign next to the message box then hit the Gallery button. There you can either take a picture or select one already on your phone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    08-18-2015 02:28 AM
    Oh, I didn't click Done. After selecting the picture it brings up Photo Editor. That threw me off because I didn't want to edit it I just want to send it. If I click done it will attach it.
    08-19-2015 05:26 PM
    Yes, if you selected a picture, then hit done and it should be there. You can write a text message next to it as well.

It is definitely a learning curve to go from a Flip Phone to a Smart Phone, and just remember that No question is a dumb question if you don't know the answer! There are a lot of very knowledgeable members here on Android Central......so don't be afraid to ask questions and you will soon be an expert using your new phone! Good luck and welcome.
    08-19-2015 05:33 PM
    Another thing i noticed can you select multiple pictures to attach at once or do you have to do it one by one?
    08-19-2015 05:34 PM
    Thank you so much. Yeah, I will probably have a few more questions as I get more experience with this.
    08-19-2015 05:36 PM