Hey guys! Haven' posted much on the forum so go easy on me haha. Anyways, I went into two Verizon stores in the past two weeks and have notice that they have the Blue Sapphire edition on display.

However, I go on Verizon's website and all they have is the black ballistic nylon and the black and red kevlar editions. So my question is- is it no longer available through Verizon directly or is it only available in stores?
    09-08-2015 09:41 PM
    Well, did you ask about buying one in the 2 stores?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-08-2015 10:33 PM
    Well, did you ask about buying one in the 2 stores?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Honestly, I had just stopped in to play with them for a minute. The thought never crossed my mind to ask a rep. I mean, it's not like I have to have the Blue Sapphire edition. I just thought that it was somewhat odd that they are still displaying it but listing it on their site.
    09-08-2015 10:38 PM
    Yes I am quite aware that Best Buy and Amazon has that edition. The question was more directly more about if Verizon directly carries it. The color isn't available online under the Ballistic Nylon edition but they still had it on display at two of their stores.

Also, the link from Verizon was dated back to March 12th, that is why I was clarifying if they still had it.

Again, not a big deal. I just didn't know if someone knew.
    anon(9227267) likes this.
    09-09-2015 09:35 PM