OK, its happened 3-4 times now where callers just can't hear me. Its random and It doesn't have to be on Bluetooth.
    I haven't updated to 5.0 yet.
    I don't recall any settings changes I've done recently.
    If I turn phone off it will work on reboot.
    I wish I can give more info etc but its really just is an unusual occurrence in which I can't pinpoint any major changes.
    Thx
    JF
    Its like phone goes on mute or something.
    09-16-2015 06:52 PM
    Does it happen on speakerphone or using a wired headset?
    09-16-2015 09:59 PM
    They cant hear me on speaker as well.
    Havent tried headset yet.
    I chatted w Verizon and they said this was not a known issue. They wanted me to clear cache and they were going to reset from their end but I held off thinking android central would know something considering the whole bluetooth issue.
    09-16-2015 10:52 PM
    I've never experienced this issue but I have had it where I call someone but the phone never makes a ringing noise on my end. The person says they pick up and the call timer counts but there is no connection. Calling them back fixes this. This isn't a Turbo related issue as I've had it with every smartphone I've ever owned.

Maybe update and see what happens? Or is there a reason you don't want to?
    09-17-2015 04:38 AM
    Try Safe Mode, in case a 3rd party app is causing the problem. Restart the Device in Safe Mode DROID TURBO by Motorola | Verizon Wireless
    09-17-2015 11:46 AM
    yes i am having this issue right now and have no idea how to fix it if you find out could you please let me know also it has happened before twice and both time verizon had to fix the problem its in the settings somewhere i didnt do anything to change it to off so i do not know why this has happened again and its not in just handset mode but headset and blue tooth also
    10-08-2015 01:30 AM
    I have had this occur over the last 2 months. Not sure why. It happens with or without Bluetooth. Happens on speaker as well as handset.
    I know I have to wait up to 10 seconds after the phones connect call for them to hear me day hello

Sent using my Verizon Turbo charged 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone unfortunately with a case on back
    10-10-2015 07:14 AM
    Mine acting up too.
    Did a factory reset.
    I was on phone w CS for 2 hrs. They opened a ticket and are working on my line. I will admit since they started to look into my issue call quality is improved.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-13-2015 09:09 PM
    Mine did it as well, but it will go months and then boom happen again, I don't think its the phone though as when I told verizon about it all of sudden my quality in the phone went up so maybe they are doing backend work?
    10-16-2015 02:53 PM